12.17.10

How to Save Recording Industry

Posted in Uncategorized at 5:57 pm by nicole

While reading this article I kept thinking about the last CD I bought, and I honestly don’t know. When I was younger I use to spend whatever little money I did have on CD’s, but every since I’ve owned an Ipod I haven’t bought an actual CD. Mostly because they charge way too much, but also because I have no reason to purchase CD’s because the songs will go directly to my IPOD and I’ll never play the physical CD again. While I do think there’s something nostalgic about owning CD’s, I don’t think CD’s will be around much longer. Even my grandmother had an IPOD now and she hasn’t bought a CD since.
During harsh economic times I feel like Apple still continued to do well as a company. They’re products are definatly not cheap so I feel like it would be the right move for them to lower the price per song. While I’ll admit to having purchased some music from them, It killed me to pay 99 cents because I don’t feel like it’s worth paying that much when I can get it for free somewhere else. I don’t think it’s a good thing that so many people get music illegally, but it’s understandable. With so many music programs available how could you blame people for not paying for music. Locke does makes a valid argument though, that lowering the price will get more people to buy music and I somewhat agree. If I could get a CD for $2 I wouldn’t have a problem buying it nor would I have a problem paying 25 cents for a song, but as long as free sights and programs are still available I don’t think everyone would make the transition as easy.

1.    janki ahir said,

January 27, 2014 at 1:20 am

I truly love your website.. Excellent colors & theme. Did you make this site yourself? Please reply back as I’m trying to create my own personal website and would like to know where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Kudos!

2.    mobile games said,

April 14, 2014 at 7:11 am

I love it when folks get together and share ideas. Great blog, stick with it!

3.    clumsy ninja cheats said,

May 26, 2014 at 9:49 am

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you’re a
    great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog
    and will eventually come back at some point.
    I want to encourage yourself to continue your great writing, have a
    nice day!

4.    hungry shark evolution hack said,

May 29, 2014 at 5:49 am

I think that is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m happy reading your article. But should observation on few
    normal things, The web site taste is great, the articles is actually nice :
    D. Just right task, cheers

5.    Fx-Trend said,

May 30, 2014 at 2:59 am

Вы абсолютно правы. В этом что-то
    есть и мне кажется это отличная идея.
    Я согласен с Вами.

6.    dyson steam carpet cleaner Victoria said,

August 21, 2014 at 3:13 pm

Greetings I am so thrilled I found your webpage, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Google
    for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just
    like to say thank you for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining blog (I also
    love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I have saved it
    and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a
    great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.